Learn More About These Ingredients
I received the spray and purchased the additional sprayer but the plastic tube that pumps spray out was missing! (I checked box throughly for that piece!) So... I purchased a sprayer at the store and poured contents into it and am using it now.
Hated to send back whole item for one small part! Haven't used it but twice yet but it seems like a good product and like the apple cider smell and the organic properties!
I bought this along with the hypoallergenic lemongrass aloe shampoo and my dog loves it and so do I. My shih tzu mix has had a lot of skin issues with hot spots in the summer we have been using medicated shampoo and sometimes shots which I didn’t like doing much but I had no choice. I have tried other natural shampoos but they didn’t help at all. I’m hoping this is our miracle. Even if it isn’t I will continue to buy this product cause it doesn’t have harmful chemicals and his reaction to it was a calming effect I have never seen before he hated his other shampoo and spray leave it. Like he was reacting to something in it he didn’t like I wish my fur baby could talk. I just want to say to the ladies that made these product I thank you from the bottom of my heart and it means so much to me that you care so much about our fur babies. Mine are like my kids! Again thank you so much!
Not as anti-yeast as I need but wonderful! Smells great and easy to apply
I use several 4 Legger products
The shampoo, conditioner, deodorizer spray, and paw balm. Love all of them!
1. This product cleans, soothes, and moisturizes hair and skin in a good clean not overdone way. 2. I ordered the spray pump nozzle, and it is just serious crap--the second time I used it, it broke into. It would cost too much to send it back for what it's worth---and it is not a practical design as it sprays one straight stream being that it is not adjustable for the size of area that needs sprayed. I found a smart designed nontoxic adjustable sprayer (Sally's Organics) at Amazon.com that will work in a healthy way.
1. Shake the bottle to mix contents.
2. Spray or apply the conditioner from your dog's neck down their body avoiding their eyes and face.
3. Gently massage deeply into the coat.
4. Rinse until water runs clear.
5. Towel dry (and reward with a treat!).
You can spray, dip, or rub the ACV rinse on your dog's feet being sure you get between the pads where yeast likes to hide.
Yes, it is!
Hypoallergenic dog shampoo means it is unlikely to cause a skin reaction and safe to use on dog's (or their humans) who have very sensitive skin.
Yes! Our apple cider vinegar conditioner for dogs is an excellent dog ear cleaner.
Wagging Tail Guarantee
We stand behind our products 100%. They’ve been created with the highest-quality sustainable ingredients to meet the needs of your furry family member. We are committed to delivering only the best for your pet. However, if you are not completely satisfied with the results, you can return your product for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Read our full refund policy.