You've switched to high quality dog food and treats but still your furry family member is itching and scratching.
Did you know traditional dog shampoo contains ingredients that CAUSE allergies and dry, itchy skin?
The most common cleaning agents in traditional dog shampoo are Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate - all of which have links to allergies, dry and itchy skin.
These same ingredients have two other things in common - they have been commonly found to contain impurities from the manufacturing process that have links to hormone disruption and cancer and they are not biodegradable or safe for the environment.
If you are concerned about itchy skin, here are just some of the ingredients and descriptions you don't want in your dog's shampoo:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Ammonium Laureth Sulfate
- Sodium Coco Sulfate
- TEA Lauryl Sulfate
- MEA Lauryl Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
- Natural cleaners
- Coconut based cleaners
- Naturally derived from coconuts
- Vegetable based cleaners
- Coconut based surfactants
Quit worrying about the ingredients in your dog's shampoo by using 4-Legger!Why 4-Legger?
- We are safer and better because we truly care about ingredient purity, environmental impact, and the health of your dog.
- Our ingredients are so natural, they are certified organic to USDA standards - the highest standard a product can achieve to demonstrate safety.
- Unlike traditional dog shampoos that are not regulated, certified organic dog shampoo is regulated. These standards give you peace of mind that you are getting a truly safe and non-toxic product!
- Our products contain NO artificial or synthetic ingredients.
- We care about our environment and select sustainably grown and harvested ingredients.
After losing our dog to cancer, we dedicated our lives to making the pet grooming industry healthier and are setting the standard for safety one healthy bath at a time!
Save 20% off your first order of our hypoallergenic dog shampoo (just click the tab on the right side of the page for your coupon) and feel good about the shampoo you are using on your best friend!